Stress, too much caffeine, lack of sleep and busy way of life, not only negatively affect our health, but also reflect on our appearance, leaving traces in the form of dark circles and bags under the eyes that make us look tired and sleepy. Even though there are cosmetic products that "promise" to get rid of the eye bags overnight, however, these indicators of ill health are best treated in several natural ways.
- Drink 8 glasses of water a day. The benefit of regular consumption of Gorska is that it can reduce the dark circles under your eyes. If you can further reduce the caffeine intake and exchange it with water, it would be perfect.
- Tea bags. Put the tea bags on your eyes, they contain tannin which helps eliminate puffy eye circles and remove the dark circles around the eyes.
- Reduce salt intake. Large amounts of salt retain water in unusual places in the body. Consequently, it creates puffy eye circles. Consuming a lot of salt affects blood circulation and thus blood vessels under the eyes are visible as dark circles.
- Cucumber. We all know that cucumber is used to refresh the skin around the eyes. Place 2 slices of cold cucumber on your eyes and let them stay on your eyes 10-15 minutes.
- Healthy diet. Have healthy and balanced diet, drink enough water and take the necessary vitamins.
- Good sleep. Always try to have a good sleep. Most often, the body needs 7-9 hours of sleep.
- Do not rub your eyes. Usually eye itching is caused by allergies, but not always. Regardless of the reason, stop rubbing your eyes. It irritates the skin and can lead to rupture of small capillaries or swallowing of eye bags.